Wednesday 1 April 2015

Hair Makeover


Tried all different hair cuts to alter your look with no success? Does your hair color look dull and unnatural? Are you confused what products you should buy,what products you should use?Do you know if your scalp is oily or dry?
Most hairdressers look at you as a head of hair, not the whole person. They don’t cut your hair in proportion to your body or take into consideration your personality, career and lifestyle. We leave nothing to chance by showing several options and giving detailed instructions to your hairdresser. We help you to identify your hair type ,the right products to use and how to take care of your hair.

Personal Hair Makeover services help you with the following:

  • Analyzing hairstyles and color to create a new image
  • Finding and working with hair products
  • Selecting an appropriate hairstyle and color
  • Choosing the right hairdresser
  • Setting up hair maintenance programme
  • Creating different looks with the same haircut

8 comments:

  1. My hairs are less in volume , damaged and dry. i want a complete makeover of my hair. what will be the cost for it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Charges will vary depending on the services you would require. I can help you only if I see your hair quality

      Delete
  2. makeover can possibal with white hairs???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    I want complete hair makeover. Please let me know how can we schedule a meeting and where. You can drop me an email at piyushmatrixs@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. How can you help prevanting falling hairs and regrow on patches without hairs. What's your Treatment and it's cost.

    ReplyDelete
  5. can i still know a estimate of how much wud it cost

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi.. I m from Gujarat, I need my complete style to be changed weather its hair or wardrobe or personality. Kindly help me.

    ReplyDelete